ShoutMix chat widget
Technorati Profile Subscribe with Bloglines Subscribe
Bookmark and Share

Protect Credit Card with CVV number Clear

I already have Credit Card, and its use is limited to the process. However, already some time ago I tried to use for online transactions via the Internet. Curiosity "I can" that made me try it out. In fact only using the card number, name dikartu, and valid through the last 3 digits known as CVV (credit verification value) is usually behind the printed credit card credit card so I have terdebet. Wow?


After that I knew that no CVV is functioning as my signature when the transaction through the Internet or a transaction that the term card-not-present transaction. After knowing no function
CVV is so I remember how me and my friends or even your credit card in tawari new sales-sales by banks that are in the mall-shopping, which only requires a photo copy of credit card and photocopy of pace back ktp. Of course all data can be used that card-not-present transaction has not terfotocopy!

What thoughts arise CVV number must be printed on the physical credit card, so the number can not be replaced patent-change? Why not just be treated like pins? In fact, now khan already have a Visa debit card that also have the last 3 digits printed on the back of a debit card, debit card busyet the notabene cash, make online shopping. Worse if more data can be discovered a debit card.

Search via Google search, if there are answers to questions above. I finally find it, not the actual answers only to the tips for avoiding CVV number discovered another person (via the photocopy of the application for credit card or credit card terpinjamnya by cashier at our expense, etc.). Is to remember the CVV number and placed the sticker to cover the number, or even remove them from the physical to the credit / debit card, of course, with little damage to the card. When you need to replace the card with the new, of course, with the CVV number is also when new data has been terekspose.
This is just a personal thought about the danger credit / debit card with a CVV number is printed on the physical

1 comments:

Muhammad Hassan said...

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Cvv Shop

Post a Comment